Company SAPPHIR D.O.O. is one of the leading providers of comprehensive SAP solutions in the field of information technologies and optimization of business processes on the Slovenian market. We are looking for new SAP Consultants to join our SAP expert group.
If you are willing to accept the challenge and are distinguished by any SAP expertise and have a responsible approach to work, reliability, proactivity, agility, and innovation, we invite you to join our SAP expert group.
What will you be doing?
- Evaluating a client’s needs through strategies, analysis, data management and consulting sessions;
- assessing the business’s current software and IT structure to determine its strengths, potential areas of improvement and possible integrations;
- preparing reports or delivering presentations about their recommended SAP implementations or modifications;
- developing programs with user interfaces that are easy for clients to navigate;
- conducting software tests, such as unit tests, to ensure that the systems function optimally and that all features integrate well with one another;
- making technical manuals or user guides about the software solutions they develop or implement.
What do we expect?
- At least – undergraduate degree in a subject such as computer science, information technology, computer engineering or a related major (like business administration, finance, or project management).
- or master’s in information technology or business administration.
- 2 + years of SAP consulting experience (MM, warehouse, finance, distribution, logistics)
What will you bring?
- Ability to work as a team player yet can work independently,
- analytical, results-driven and have a solution-oriented approach,
- exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written presentation, and listening,
- experience in working in a distributed project setup across geographical locations,
- high operational efficiency & employee productivity as well as recognising customer needs,
- good written and verbal communication skills,
- well-developed client relationship and interpersonal skills,
- fluent knowledge of English, desirable knowledge of other languages and B category driving license.
- Friendly and supportive onboarding,
- 3-month trial period and full-time contract,
- opportunity for professional and career development,
- working with the most hi advanced technologies,
- creative and agile environment,
- flexible working schedule,
- working in new & modern offices
- healthy snacks and beverages.
- team buildings, Xmas parties and other company events.
Candidates who wish to pursue their careers in a successful and homogeneous team of experts are invited to send us offers with a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org